Famous Last Words:
- Pardon me, sir. I did not do it on purpose. - Queen Marie Antoinette after she accidentally stepped on the foot of her executioner as she went to the guillotine.
- I can’t sleep. - J. M. Barrie, author of Peter Pan
- I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis. - Humphrey Bogart
- I am about to — or I am going to — die: either expression is correct. - Dominique Bouhours, famous French grammarian
- I live! - Roman Emperor, as he was being murdered by his own soldiers.
- Dammit…Don’t you dare ask God to help me. - Joan Crawford to her housekeeper who began to pray aloud.
- I am perplexed. Satan Get Out. - Aleister Crowley – famous occultist.
- Now why did I do that? - General William Erskine, after he jumped from a window in Lisbon, Portugal in 1813.
- Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French Fries’! - James French, a convicted murderer, was sentenced to the electric chair. He shouted these words to members of the press who were to witness his execution
- Bugger Bognor. - King George V whose physician had suggested that he relax at his seaside palace in Bognor Regis.
- It’s stopped. - Joseph Henry Green, upon checking his own pulse
- LSD, 100 micrograms I.M. - Aldous Huxley (Author) to his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death.
- You have won, O Galilean. - Emperor Julian, having attempted to reverse the official endorsement of Christianity by the Roman Empire.
- No, you certainly can’t. - John F. Kennedy in reply to Nellie Connally, wife of Governor John Connelly, commenting “You certainly can’t say that the people of Dallas haven’t given you a nice welcome, Mr. President.
- I feel ill. Call the doctors. - Mao Zedong (Chairman of China)
- Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here. - Nostradamus
- Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around! - Carl Panzram, serial killer, shortly before he was executed by hanging.
- Put out the bloody cigarette!! - Saki, to a fellow officer while in a trench during World War One, for fear the smoke would give away their positions. He was then shot by a German sniper who had heard the remark.
- Please don’t let me fall. - Mary Surratt, before being hanged for her part in the conspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln. She was the first woman executed by the United States federal government.
- Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies. - Voltaire when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.
No, but you forgot the best one
Either this wallpaper goes, or I do- Oscar Wilde, dying in an unfortunately papered hotel room
Oh my, Voltaire. I laughed at that one, too.
Nostradamus oh my god
my brothers say that if this gets 500,000 notes i get to get out of the cage
goddammit we’re getting you out of hell ourselves
if we get enough notes we need to take a screen shot and tweet it to the writers.
Even if you arent a supernatutal fan, favourite and reblog this for us.
Please help us!
We will give you more (man) candy!
What’s the girl version of “bros before hoes”?
thank you once again
AH WHEN WILL THEY END
EVEN MORE OMFG
I regret making this post. My inbox is filled with these now lol
It’s like you didn’t even try
cybersyncing said: ok but hear me out: The Hobbit where everything is the same except Bilbo has the personality of Martin Freeman
Kieren Walker was absolutely that kid in class who is all quiet and polite until you’re sitting next to him and you hear a constant stream of sarcastic shit-talking commentary under his breath.
New Who Doctors in their previous incarnation’s clothes
I don’t care how hot you are, if your personality is shit your physical appearance automatically means nothing
"where’s my christian grey????” hopefully locked up in prison
Pixar can never top this.
Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that the best loved line from this movie comes from a character we never even got to see?
Me as a good friend: *supports and encourages ur hoe activities*
HE FUCKING GOES INTO PARADE REST
I wish all spiders looked like Andrew Garfield.
Can you imagine though?
You’re walking around your house and then you see a really tiny Andrew Garfield running around in costume.
i thought we were talking about andrew garfield’s head on a spider’s body
i swear to god i never really understood people saying “protect this and this character at all cost” until i watched in the flesh because kIEREN WALKER NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED AT ALL COST